Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    December 29, 2004

    Canada Seemed Like A Much Better Idea to Me!

    Well...That's it. My sweetheart left for Iraq at 6:50 this morning. We said our I Love You's, we cried, we said our I Love You's over and over, we talked about getting engaged, we said more I Love You's, we talked about making and raising babies, we were in the middle of some more I Love You's and then his cell phone battery died. He was on the plane, waiting for take off. I hope he fares better than his cell phone battery did!

    Note to God: Please keep him safe and bring him home to me, alive and in one piece!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here