Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    December 30, 2004

    Just Shoot me Already!

    This job I have. It offers a certain amount of amusement for me most of the time, but there are days I wonder if my co-workers were dropped on their heads at birth. Some days, I would rather be giving birth to a flaming porcupine, on a bed of sharded glass, during a hemorrhoid attack, than step into the same building with these people. I have had enemas that were more interesting than the conversations a few of my co-workers have to offer over lunch. I have a new policy today that will no longer allow my fellow co-workers to join me for their mid-day grazing ritual. This afternoon, I added supervisors to that well-thought-out policy. I'm wondering if I should send out a memo or just inform them of the new policy via smoke signal.

    What else can I say! Tis the season to be jolly!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here