Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    December 29, 2004

    That's What Friends Are For!

    Yesterday, I told my friend Casey about how Brian and I met each other and that he left for Iraq earlier that morning. She sobbed...I sobbed, we sobbed together on the phone like a couple of ninnies. It was a huge sob-fest if I've ever been to one. It's not the first time one of us has sobbed on the phone, but it is definitely the first time we have sobbed in unison. I ask you: What more could you ask for in a friend? I mean, it would be TOTALLY nice if she won the lottery and shared it with me, but the fact that she openly SOBS WITH ME on the phone is just more than any friend could ask for! Seriously!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here