Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    January 25, 2005

    I'm Such a Slacker!

    I admit it! I am a professional slacker. I meant to post this on Tuesday. Why you ask? The answer is simple. I am naming Tuesday's in the world of Sque, Tuesday's Tell-All! It's a Meme of sorts. I will pose a list of 5 questions and you get to answer them here in comments and if you like, you can snag it, post it to your own blog and pose the questions to your own readers! Beware that some questions may be a bit risque at times! Not always, but...On occasion! Hey, if ya can't tell a bunch of strangers the most intimate details of your life, who can ya tell?

    Okie dokie, here goes the Blogworlds first:

    Tuesday's Tell-All! [But we're doing it on Wednesday!]

    1. Describe something you like to eat, that others might find strange.
    2. Name your favorite perfume/cologne.
    3. If you could choose any place in the world to live, where would that be?
    4. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
    5. Name a television show that cannot tear yourself away from.


    Okay...Here are my answers!

    1. Describe something you like to eat, that others might find strange.


    Croutons & Thousand Island dressing..Sort of as a dip

    2. Name your favorite perfume/cologne.

    Perfume - Oscar de la Renta

    Cologne for men - Polo

    3. If you could choose any place in the world to live, where would that be?

    I'm a proud Native-Texan...I'd have to say Texas!

    4. How old were you when you lost your virginity?

    21

    5. Name a television show that cannot tear yourself away from.

    Fear Factor! I almost hate watching this show, but I cannot stop watching it once I see that it's on and god forbid that I find a Fear Factor Marathon! Ugh...This show keeps me on the verge of tossing my cookies.
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here