Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    January 03, 2005

    Time to Blow off Some Steam

    This article makes me want to cry. Not only is this crap happening in Iraq, but also in Kuwait?!?! And here I thought Brian was relatively safe for now while he is waiting to go into Iraq. Oh no, we can't have me believing that now can we? I understand why we're fighting this war, I support it and I understand why Brian is there, but part of me wants to say to hell with it it, why bother. In my heart I want to be as much of a support as I can be to Brian, but its so fucking hard to muster it up when I know that there are so many who want to blow him to pieces simply because he's THERE!

    I have no clue how I am going to get through this next year with my sanity. Every time I talk to Brian I'm thinking it may be the last time. I have no idea how military wives and families keep from going insane reading things like this. I have no idea where they pull their strength from and I have no clue how they can manage getting through it more than once when a family member goes back for a second time. I guess all I can do is pray for his safety, pray for enough strength and courage for both of us and hope for the best.


    Perhaps I should just stop reading and watching the news! Now there's a spiffy idea!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here