Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    February 18, 2005

    I just don't get it!

    As some of you know, I have been working on losing weight and getting into shape. The losing weight part is going ok and I have acquired a nice little collection of various devices for toning and such.
    Yesterday, I bought one of these...
    With my foot in a splint, I was only able to do a few of the exercises and the few I actually could do, left me struggling to maintain my balance. It took a great deal of concentration and control. I dunno, with all the sweating and muscle burning, not to mention all the aches and pains I have today, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I just don't get this whole exercise-ball craze, but it was a hell of a lot of fun just sitting and bouncing on it. With a good movie, a Dr Pepper and some chips, it might actually turn out to be the fun little piece of fitness equipment I've been looking for.


    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here