Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    February 11, 2005

    I'm A Bad Bad Blogger

    It's been a busy week here in the Sque household and I apologize for being so neglectful! I've been doing some top secret, under-the-table work that I shall not discuss for fear that the evil IRS people will come audit me and discover that I've already spent the cash I found under said table and therefore cannot pay them. I fear they might abduct me during one of my peaceful slumbers and force me to work in some sweat shop, in a third world country making little paper umbrella's to pay off my debt and a good paper umbrella maker I will not make, so yeah, uh...We won't talk about that any further!
    In other news, I talked to B a few times this week. He's been on mission after mission non stop and I can tell it's taking its toll on him. We had a long discussion yesterday about "gettin' hitched" because well, people our age should be hitched ya know and it's the middle of February and he's wanting to get hitched up during his R&R visit in MAY OF ALL TIMES! Not that I don't want to get hitched mind you, I love this man! Its just that MAY is right around the corner and we have nothing WRITTEN IN STONE saying that he will be here on any particular date and well, I'm not real fond of the idea of walking down the isle only to find that he's not gonna make it! If I will be forced into planning an impromptu wedding, I will in fact be needing his arrival date drawn in blood! Okay, scratch that, maybe not blood, but I will settle for a written notarized statement from the president! Thats not asking too much is it? I'll keep ya posted internet and let you know how it goes!
    Speaking of weddings. WTF is up with those silly Royals?!? Now I will admit that I've not been one to follow the royal family and all of their transgressions, but I have watched the news enough to know that Prince Charles has been bumpin' uglies with Camilla whatsername long before he was ever divorced from Princess Diana...And NOW THEY DECIDE TO GET MARRIED? Good grief..Hasn't he ever heard the phrase "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free"? I certainly hope they don't decide to produce anymore little royals. Only god knows what will spawn when you cross a royal baboon with an old cow! Did I just say that in my out loud voice?
    Gosh I'm feelin' catty today! Have a great weekend kiddies!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here