Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    February 06, 2005

    MeMe Time!

    Rin made me do this and now I'm gonna have to show my age. Yall don't laugh, just pretend you know these songs, who these bands are, what I'm talking about and no one will get hurt m'kay? Good!
    1. Song that sounds like happy feels:
    I feel good - James Brown
    2. 2. Earliest memory: [Oops, left this one out before! Thanks Tasha!]
    Not sure how old I was, but I remember potty training and stuffing tissue into the toilet while I was sitting on this weird contraption I was strapped into on the toilet. I remember flushing and laughing about the water overflowing as I sat there watching it pour onto the floor! My mom had gone to answer the door and got tied up talking to whoever it was. She has a picture of me sitting there giggling, with water still overflowing! lol
    3. Last CD you bought:
    I don't buy CD's anymore, I steal songs off the net to taunt the RIAA!
    4. Reminds you of school:
    Elementary School - Having wings or "feathered" bangs was in style in Jr. High. I was in love with Leif Garrett, Andy Gibb and Shaun Cassidy...In fact, I used to practice kissing with Shaun Cassidy on his album cover. Grease and Saturday Night Fever were my favorite movies and soundtracks. We never missed Starsky & Hutch, Charlies Angles or The Love Boat. My parents loved Hee Haw - Ugh![Gah I feel old all of a sudden!]
    High School - Michael Jackson was one of my favs! Thriller and Purple Rain were in my cassette player a lot back then. Sonic and the Car Wash were our favorite hang outs. So were Sunday nights at the skating rink and Tuesday nights at the Dollar movie!
    College - Bonfire was a tradition we never missed. Madonna's first album came out and the "Madonna" look was something we all tried to attain! [Oh the shame!] The Edge, Sundance, The Dixie Chicken and The Baja Yacht Club were favorite hang outs. I was in love with Doug and he and my best friend started dating behind my back. They ended up married and are now divorced! Heh, that bad Karma catches up with ya everytime folks!
    5. Total music files on your PC:
    I have the right to remain silent don't I? Okay, 398.
    6. Song for listening to repeatedly when depressed:
    Currently - Remember When By-Alan Jackson
    I Miss My Friend By Darryl Worley
    I'll Leave This World Loving You-Ricky Van Shelton
    7. Song that sounds British, but isn't:
    I have no idea here. Tubthumping? It prob is British though!
    8. Song you love, band you hate:
    Goodbye Earl By-The Dixie Chicks
    9. A favorite song from the past that took ages to track down:
    Picture By-Kid Rock & Cheryl Crowe - Mostly because I didn't know who sang it!
    10. Bought the album for one good song:
    Wilson Phillips
    11. Worst Song to Get Stuck in your Head:
    That DAMNED Peanut Butter n Jelly Time Song!!!
    12. Best song to dump a beer on someone's head to, then storm out of the bar?
    Redneck Woman By-Gretchen Wilson
    13. Who should do this next?
    Jennifer
    Tasha
    Pammie


    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here