Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    February 03, 2005

    Something You All Should Know...

    I DID NOT SHAVE MY LEGS THIS MORNING!
    This morning during my shower, I came to the realization that I do not have to shave my legs FOR THE NEXT YEAR and there is no one here to complain about it. What a liberating feeling! I can grow my own fur boots if I want! There is no need for me to sacrifice little furry creatures for a pair of fur boots, when I can grow my own! That sounds almost like a PETA commercial doesn't it? Not that they would ever allow me to be a member of their little club or anything. Especially after that incident at KFC when I nailed one of their members up-side the head with a chicken bone after he handed me one of their lovely chicken abuse toys for children. That was a pretty good feeling too!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here