Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    February 16, 2005

    Tired of Chasing My Tail!

    Why is it I am always so far behind on everything!?! Do you people realize that my family and I have still not exchanged Christmas gifts? Why you ask? We were all sick as dogs on Christmas and the week prior, that's why. I did get to meet with my mother and her husband for dinner a few nights before Christmas so that was good, but this seems to be a pattern in my life.

    Yesterday, I had tons of things to get done that I'd been putting off. I really worked my ass off in an attempt to finally get caught up on everything. When I got home, I had been resting on the couch for only a few minutes elevating my swollen foot, when there was a knock on the door. It was my ass...Finally dragging itself home!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here