Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    February 08, 2005

    Tuesday's Tell-All

    Another Tuesday is upon us and here are this weeks questions! Lurkers feel free to join us! You're secrets are safe with us! Just copy & paste the top set into the comments area and spill the beans! It's that easy!

    - Name 1 thing you find incredibly sexy about the opposite sex.
    - Name the most famous person are related to or know personally.
    - What was your favorite subject in high school?
    - If you were to find a duffel bag with 1 million dollars in it, on the sidewalk in front of your house, what would you do with it?
    - If you could find a total cure for one disease, what would it be?
    ______________________________________________

    1. Name 1 thing you find incredibly sexy about the opposite sex.
    Hands! Rough, masculine hands are sooo sexy and I have no idea why!

    2. Name the most famous person are related to or know personally.
    My first cousin is married to Estee Lauder's niece!

    3. What was your favorite subject in high school?
    I liked History and Geography. Mostly because we had a great teacher and he taught both classes. His classes were always fun.

    4. If you were to find a duffel bag with 1 million dollars in it, on the sidewalk in front of your house, what would you do with it?
    I'd ...Uh, keep my mouth shut and sit on it for a while. See if I could figure out where it came from, then probably spend it! LOL Sorry...I wouldn't steal from ya, but if its laying around out in public, I say finders keepers!
    5. If you could create a total cure for one disease, what would it be?
    Most likely Cancer.
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here