Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    February 15, 2005

    Tuesday's Tell-All

    Another week has passed and it's that time again! Time to tell us everything we want to know! Just copy and paste the questions below into the comments section and supply your answers. Everyone is welcomed to participate! As usual, I'll go first.

    - If you were a Barbie or action figure, who would you like to be?
    - Which animal do you most relate yourself to and why?
    - Which would you rather do - Shave your head or eat 10 live grasshoppers?
    - Name a band or recording artist that you are embarrassed to admit to liking.
    - Do you talk to yourself in private?
    _____________________________________________________________

    1. If you were a Barbie or action figure, who would you like to be?

    Barbie! I've always wanted to be a blonde bimbo! Just kidding!!! I'd have to say Superman. It'd be cool to fly.

    - Which animal do you most relate yourself to and why?

    Probably a Cat. I seem to be able to understand my cats. I know that sounds weird, but it's true.

    - Which would you rather do - Shave your head or eat 10 live grasshoppers?

    Sorry, no fear factor guts here! I'd shave my head for sure.

    - Name a band or recording artist that you are embarrassed to admit to liking.

    Spice Girls

    - Do you talk to yourself in private?

    Yeah, I'm a pretty good listener and I hardly ever interrupt myself!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here