Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    March 23, 2005

    I know how to get what I want

    This is part of the conversation that ensued after I asked Brian if I could drive his "baby"...[his truck].

    Brian : sure if you know how to drive a 5 speed


    Me : i kinda do

    Brian: i'm not too sure about kinda

    Me : no one really ever taught me how to drive a 5 speed. i had to teach myself and i can drive one, but i'm not sure when to change gears and stuff. i just watch the thingy by the speedometer

    Brian : ohh dear God...help me...

    Brian : the tachometer you mean?

    Me: yeah that

    Brian : ohhhhhhhh...okay....THAT thingy....lol

    Me : hey, when you get back, will you take over having the oil changed in my car? i forget about that a lot and just realized the other day that i haven't had my oil changed in almost 10k miles lol

    Brian : ohhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddddddddd

    Brian : just shoot me now...

    Me : it's still going!! i'm gonna get it changed today

    Brian : you remember where the oil changing thingy is...

    Me : no, but i know where the thingy is where you check the oil

    Brian : lol...okay

    Me : i just forget to check it

    Brian : lol...hope you don't forget to change our baby when I'm working

    Me : nah, i'll have the nanny follow up on that

    Brian : lol....guess I'll have to do it all

    Me : LOL i'm kidding. i'm better about changing diapers. now see if my car cried when the oil needed changing, i wouldn't forget

    Brian : lol....okay

    Me : well it did cry one time. it started making a noise and i stopped to check the oil and there was barely any in there so i went and bought some

    Brian : ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....lord just bring me hoooooommmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Me : lol now see? if you'd just handle that stuff i can hold off on having to shoot you for a while

    Unfortunately, it's true that I am not very vehicle savvy. I don't think I will be telling him about how I filled up the truck for my dad. With about 10 gallons of water!

    What? I was only 5! And I was only trying to help!

    Now Playing - Perfect, By: Sara Evans
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here