Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    March 25, 2005

    Sque'd Spanish 101

    A few of you have emailed me wanting to know how to pronounce Cascarones, which is the Spanish name for the confetti eggs I told you about in my previous post.


    It's really very simple, but you must r-r-roll the R to say it correctly.


    Ok, so here is the proper pronunciation: [Cah-scar-r-rone-ez]


    If your non-Latin side is kicking in and you cant quite get that R to roll, you can practice saying R-r-ruffles have r-r-ridges! Ha, I used to love that commercial! Just don't ask me to say that in Spanish. About the only other Spanish I could teach you would be slang swear words and phrases and most of that would get you an ass-kicking should you ever say it to a Mexican [sounding like you mean it] and we don't want that! Them's fightin' words!

    Actually, most would probably fall over laughing at your incorrect pronunciation, but I shall refrain from teaching my blog readers such naughty things! For now.
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here