Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    March 04, 2005

    That's it! I'm outta here!

    I know it's only noon, but I'm packin' it in for the weekend and heading out to visit the parental units. Although they are two hours away, I can hear the BBQ and margarita's calling my name and who am I to resist such temptation?

    I talked to Brian last night and I am totally out of my funk and ready to go have a good time! I also see that he stopped by under the cover of darkness and left a comment. What a sneak!

    Also, to those of you who haven't done your "100 Things About Me" list...It's time to get on the ball! Go on now! Get it done! I did mine a while back, but I finally got around to linking to it over there! ----->




    Margarita's here I come! Have a great weekend folks!

    ~Now Playing~ It's five O'Clock somewhere, By Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffett
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here