Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    March 10, 2005

    There is always a Good Excuse!

    In my lifetime, I have had more tickets than I care to tell you about. Lets just say that by the time I was 17, I should have been banned from gracing our highways with my presence early on, but I was just lucky enough that no one was paying attention to my large collection of speeding tickets!
    A couple of years ago, I found one excuse that worked like a charm. When the officer pulled me over for speeding, I told him that I must have some sort of stomach bug. I asked if he minded pulling up to the Exxon station ahead and write my ticket while I went to the bathroom. He let me go and said he hoped that I felt better. I giggled all the way to the gas station...Where I bought a Dr Pepper and then headed home.
    Don't want to go to work? Late paying your taxes? Want to get out of jury duty or having sex with your spouse? This site has every excuse you could ever possibly imagine!
    Care to share the best excuse you've ever come up with?
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here