Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    March 08, 2005

    Tuesday's Tell-All

    We haven't done one of these in a while, so here goes! Feel free to play along and/or pose these same questions to your own readers! Post your answers in the comment's section!
    For quick and easy Copy & Paste, here are today's questions:

    - Name your favorite cartoon from childhood.
    - Describe a vivid childhood memory.
    - What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
    - Do you believe in ghosts?
    - Do you believe in aliens?
    As always, I'll go first!
    _____________________________________________________

    1. Name your favorite cartoon from childhood.
    Scooby Doo!
    2. Describe a vivid childhood memory.
    I remember kneeling backwards on my grandmother's porch swing with my cousin Keith. For some reason he was jerking the back of the swing towards us, back & forth really hard and it made the entire swing fall to the ground. When we landed, my mouth hit the back part of the swing and knocked out one of my teeth [I was 5 or 6 maybe] and made another one loose. I immediately started crying, my mother panicked and rushed me inside to get some ice and stop the bleeding. When she came back she asked what happened to my other tooth and I calmly said "its right here" and handed it to her. She was in a total panic, but she was stunned at how calm I was!

    3. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
    I'm not into eating anything too terribly odd. The strangest thing would have to be frog's legs, which...I probably wouldn't eat again. It was creepy.
    4. Do you believe in ghosts?
    I've never seen one, but I'm not sure if they exist or not. I'd have to see one to be convinced.
    5. Do you believe in aliens?
    I have never seen an alien either. If we're talking about little green men or ET type aliens, then no, I don't believe in anything like that.
    Now playing: Bitch, By Meredith Brooks
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here