Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    March 29, 2005

    Update from The War Zone

    I haven't done a lot of talking about Brian's situation in Iraq lately. Mostly because I can't really discuss his whereabouts on a daily basis without the possibility of jeopardizing their safety. You never know who could be reading at any given time. Once he is home, I can tell you more about what he does. The good news that I can share is that he will be on base for the next month or so, to help with training new troops as they arrive. He says he would rather be out and about, because it's boring on base and he hates all the drills. I say screw being out and about! Find someone who will put you to work in the cafeteria or something until DECEMBER and then get your butt home!

    I can't tell you how happy I am about this change of events! Just knowing that he is in and around the cities we all hear about on the news is enough to give me nightmares. When he is out on missions, he is gone for days at a time and I can't help but read or see the news and it is always the bad news we get to hear about. In the back of my mind I always wonder if he was involved. Then I torture myself even further by checking the list of latest casualties to make sure his name isn't on it. I can't help but feel a bit nauseous just before I click the link! All I can say is god be with those who's loved ones are listed!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here