Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    April 03, 2005

    Any Suggestion's?

    My cat Tia has been missing since Thursday night and so far, she hasn't turned up. I'm not sure how this happened. My first thought on Friday, when I realized she was missing, was that she is 17 years old and that she may have died somewhere in my house. I have turned this house inside out and she just cannot be in here unless she has squeezed into some spot that I am unaware of. My second thought was that she must have slipped out Thursday evening as I was coming or going, without my noticing. She has stepped out before [with my knowledge] and being the scaredy cat that she is, one tiny noise sends her scrambling to get back inside. She has never spent more than a couple of minutes outside, with or without my knowledge. This just isn't like her.
    I have searched inside and out. I have put up flyers with her pic, description, my phone number and email address. I will check the animal shelter first thing in the morning, as they have been closed over the weekend. I just don't know what else to do. Like a dummy, I didn't have her tags or a collar on her. I didn't think it was necessary since she never goes out for more than a minute or two.
    I have a really bad feeling about this and although I know there are worse things that could happen, I am heartbroken over this. She has been with me longer than I have known most of my friends. I am not ready to give up hope just yet, but I have to know in my heart that I have done everything possible to find her. Am I overlooking something here?

    Also, we have a fellow blogger who is in need of prayer. I have been blogging a very short time, but I have been amazed at amount of support and care our fellow bloggers are willing to offer to complete and total strangers. If you have a moment, drop in on Island Girl and offer your prayers and words of encouragement. She has a condition called Premature Ovarian Failure. She has had some other tests and the results are in. We are hoping that those results will show nothing worse than that. If you don't feel comfortable leaving a comment, just hit the Email button! The power of prayer and positive feedback can do amazing things.
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here