Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    April 22, 2005

    Even Ellie-Mae Clampit would call me a hick!

    I had the ungodly experience yesterday, of hearing my own voice on my friends answering machine. It was like hearing claw-like fingernails being raked down a chalk board in slow motion. I have without a doubt become that hick we always hear on the nightly news who just cannot refrain from telling the world for the umpteenth time, how the tornado that ripped through his trailer park, sounded like a freight train, with the most god-awful my-parents-were-brother-and-sister-southern-hillbilly accent!
    Brian seems to find great joy in talking and TYPING in southern hillbilly fashion. I have to admit its sort of funny when he does it, but I'm here to tell you that I'd rather go deaf than hear my voice on any type of recording ever again!
    I happen to be very proud of my Texan heritage. I just don't know how to rid myself of my southern accent! I think it's safe to assume that I won't be doing any audio posts in the near future. Not unless I can adopt a cute little British accent or something!
    Yall have a great weekend now, ya hear?
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here