Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    April 25, 2005

    I submit to you, the number 1 reason why Brian has been kicked to the curb!

    1. The discovery of Fiancee #2

    Yep! You heard it here first folks!

    Rules for responding to this post are as follows:
    1. We shall not have a pity party
    2. We shall be happy that this has come to light before I made the hugest mistake of my life
    3. We shall provide creative methods of torture for the Asshole in question

    Humor me people! I need humor!

  • More details to come. On second thought, I will try to handle this gracefully and spare everyone the drama of it all. Life goes on.
  • Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here