Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    April 16, 2005

    My WTF post of the week...

    Until this morning, I thought I had seen it all! Apparently I was mistaken. Every single time I go to the gym, I have to laugh at this girl that comes in wearing full make up, earrings, bracelets, perfume...The whole ball of wax. Her work-outs [if you want to call it that] make everyone there giggle and I have no idea what the whole point of it is for her.

    Today, was far beyond anything I have ever seen. Today, the debutante walked in dressed to the nines, with an Egg McMuffin, hash browns and a soft drink. Not only THAT, but she ate it DURING HER WORKOUT! I nearly fell off my McTreadmill. It just never occurred to me that calories wouldn't count as long as I consumed them during my work-out.

    I bet she's been laughing at me all along.
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here