Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    April 01, 2005

    Terri Schiavo 1963 - 2005


    Dear Terri,

    I have no way of knowing what your wishes were, but I do know one thing. I know that you are now at peace, and free from suffering. It is my hope that others will learn from the controversy surrounding your death. I am hoping the tragic chain of events we have all witnessed, will inspire others to act now, and take the time to legally make their final wishes known. Those of us who are alive and well today, have the opportunity to do so. My regret is that your life was affected before you were able to do so.
    Although I did not know you personally, you have had a profound effect upon my life. Your family and loved ones are in my prayers and I am hoping that both you and they, can find peace and comfort. I hope you left this world knowing that you were loved and that those who loved you fought, right or wrong, to do what they thought was right.

    Now Playing: I Believe, By Diamond Rio
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here