Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    May 04, 2005

    I've been tag teamed and there's gonna be hell to pay!

    Faith and Cara have been bad little blogger girls! They have ganged up against the Sque'd One! Both have tagged me with the same MeMe and someone shall have to pay for the injustice done unto me! So here's the deal. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I get to pick the standard 5 questions to answer, but I get to tag 6 people, instead of 3. Okay, fine...I'll answer the full 10 questions!

    Here are the Instructions:

    What follows is a list of different occupations. You must select at least five of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you). Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.


    If I could be a scientist...

    If I could be a farmer...

    If I could be a musician... I would create beautiful, healing music that would bring harmony to our world.

    If I could be a doctor... I would move to the country that needed me the most and work for free.

    If I could be a painter...

    If I could be a gardener...

    If I could be a missionary... I would try my best to find a way to reach those who have no faith in our creator and savior.

    If I could be a chef... I would feed the world and no one would ever go hungry again!

    If I could be an architect...

    If I could be a linguist... I would offer to write eloquent speeches for Dubya!

    If I could be a psychologist...

    If I could be a librarian...

    If I could be an athlete...

    If I could be a lawyer...

    If I could be an innkeeper...

    If I could be a professor...

    If I could be a writer...

    If I could be a backup dancer...

    If I could be a llama-rider... I would ride my llama around like a mad woman and chase people around threatening to have my llama spit on them! HAHAHAHA!! OMGosh that would be fun!

    If I could be a bonnie pirate...

    If I could be a midget stripper...

    If I could be a proctologist... I would shove something rather large up the ass of my EX!

    If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...

    If I could be an actor...

    If I could be a judge...

    If I could be a Jedi...

    If I could be a backup singer... I would push the lead singer out of the way and teach the world to sing from the deepest recesses of their souls and strut my stuff baby!

    If I could be a CEO... I would give everyone raises out of my own salary and then fire myself! [After I banked a few mil of course!] Gotta pay the bills ya know?!!

    If I could be a movie reviewer...

    If I could be a mob boss...

    If I could be a monkeys uncle...

    If I could be a CSI... I would solve the JonBenet Ramsey case and help put her killer away for life!

    If I could be a computer nerd... [This is a trick question isn't it?]

    If I could be a Kindergarten teacher...


    Lets see now...Who shall I pick to carry on the tradition! I tag Rin, Cady, and Cookie. Ok 3 down, 3 to go! Man this part is hard. I don't want to pick people who have already done it and have to eat my own words! lol Tasha, Gem and StEmily, tag, you're it too! I love you guys, but someone has to suffer with me! =]

    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here