Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    May 02, 2005

    Just your average, rambling, 1 am post...

    I am recovering today from a sunburn that has produced a fever, headache and the swirling around feeling in my tummy that we all dread, among other things. Don't worry though, I am feeling much much better tonight after about 16 hours of an off and on again, coma-like sleep! I have to be at work at 9 AM and I'm wondering how I will manage to sleep between now and then, since I just woke up.

    In other news, in an effort to keep my mind off other things, I am working on a series of posts about my adoption. People often ask me what it's like to be adopted and I have always been happy to give my take on it. So, I figured why not talk about it here! Normally I write my posts on the fly, but I kinda wanted to put a bit more thought into these for various reasons, but mostly because it deals with a lifetime of feelings. I decided to make it a series of posts because my feelings about being adopted have changed throughout the various stages of my life. Plus, it would be entirely too lengthy for one post. I can't imagine that anyone would want to sit and read about any one person for that long! lol As far as I can tell, it may be 3 or 4 installments. So on that note, I need some input. Should I post one per day, per week, or what? Too much? Let me know what you think.

    Sooo...What else was I going to share!? Oh I found this story on someone's blog the other day! I laughed so hard I'm sure my neighbors thought that I'd finally cracked!

    Okay, I'm off to see what you have all been up to today...err, I mean yesterday! I guess you're all sleeping now huh?! !
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here