Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    May 25, 2005

    The Musical Meme

    I've been tag teamed yet again! This time the culprits are Gem and Suzanne! Do you guys lose sleep at night thinking about who you're gonna tag team next? LOL, Thanks guys!

    1. Total volume of music files on my computer?

    I have a grand total of 501. *Looks around innocently*

    2. The last CD I bought was?

    Sara Evans: Restless [I love love love Sara Evans music!!]

    3. What song is playing right now?

    Josh Gracin: Nothin' To Lose [Remember him from American Idol III? This is a recent #1 hit on the country charts for him! And I hope he sent Simon Cowell a nice F-You note!]

    4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

    Diamond Rio: I believe
    Travis Tritt: Anymore
    Sara Evans: Suds In The Bucket
    Selena: Como La Flor

    Good grief...you people know me better than this! I can't name just 5! I listen to a lot of stuff! Garth Brooks, Big n Rich, Gretchen Wilson, Alan Jackson...the list is endless! I listen to Country, Rock, Disco, R&B, Rap, Spanish music... the list is endless! If I have the song, it has meaning to me in some way.

    5. Which 3 people are you passing this baton to, and why?

    See that blogroll over to the right? Go look at it and if you're blog is on it, you get the baton! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA Why? Because I love you and I don't want to leave anyone feeling left out. Go on...get after it!

    If you've already done it, then you're off the hook....this time.

    Now Playing: I've Got A Feelin', By: Billy Currington
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here