Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    May 24, 2005

    Photo's from the Wedding Design Class

    The pictures can be seen here. I only got pictures of designs I created or helped participate in, but there were so many fabulous designs, I wish I could have taken more, but what can ya do?! A new digital camera is next on the list of major purchases and I say "major" purchase because I'm not getting a cheapy this time around! Must pinch pennies and use what I have for now though.
    That's all I have for now. Although the class was a nice distraction, I'm in a very weird place...Emotionally. Still a little too upset to put it into words coherently, but I'll eventually get around to it. What I'd really like to do is go stick my head in the sand!


    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here