Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    May 22, 2005

    There's no place like home!

    I'm so glad to be home! I left Friday and went to a contemporary wedding floral design course in Houston. It was lots of fun, but very hot and humid. Of course we were inside most of the time, but the heat made even driving around town miserable. The upside is that I got to bring all my designs HOME and now my house is smelling heavenly! There were some others who flew in from other states, that didn't get to take theirs, so I brought those home as well. A few of them didn't fare so well, but most of the designs did. I think I'm going to take some to one of the nursing homes close by and maybe brighten someone's day.


    More tomorrow! In the meantime, I thought this was kinda fun. Seems pretty accurate I guess, but I get along really well with people who are sarcastic. I'd never break up over that of all things!



    The Keys to Your Heart

    You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
    In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
    Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... No secrets.
    Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.
    You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.



    What Are The Keys To Your Heart?
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here