Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    May 07, 2005

    Wondering

    Why there are Books, CD's, Laundry, bicycle parts and various other items all over my neighbor's roof, porch, lawn and hedges.

    Update:
    It seems the guys had a little get together Friday night. One of the guys left with a female guest and another guest informed his girlfriend Saturday morning. The girlfriend showed up Saturday morning and found that he hadn't been home all night, trashed his belongings and threw the majority of it outside while the roommates slept. Last I heard she was spending the night [Saturday night] in the luxurious accommodations of the country jail!

    What I didn't see were some of his PC components she had thrown in the pool! Damnit I hate missing good photo opportunities!

    Now Playing: Gettin' Jiggy With It, By: Will Smith
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here