Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    August 18, 2005

    How did this happen?!!

    Today....Patrick Swayze is 51 years old. Yes, you heard me correctly FIFTYFRIGGENONE!!! Is it just me or does FIFTYONE sound like he's got one foot in the grave already?! I am just dumbfounded. Patrick Swayze used to be such a cute boy and now he is FIFTY ONE? How do things like this this happen? You don't just go from drop dead gorgeous, hunk-o-burnin' love status to fiftyone overnight!





    This has to be one of the greatest love scenes of my generation.


    But OH.MY.GOD HE'S FIFTYONE!!! We must take him out back and shoot him now because I do not want to ever in my lifetime admit to lusting over someone who is actually FIFTYONE!!!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here