Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    August 12, 2005

    What time zone is this again?!

    So I was up late last night, ass deep in boxes and apparently totally consumed with finding things and putting them in their rightful places. I felt a yawn coming on, turned to look around for a clock to see what time it might be and found there wasn't a clock in sight. I hadn't gotten around to unpacking any clocks yet. About 6 boxes later I was on the floor in the bathroom emptying... [you guessed it] ...A BOX and I'd almost fallen asleep right there holding a box of tampons and Desitin ointment. Don't ask. I have no idea whatsoever why I have a tube of Desitin in my possession. Maybe I had a buttrash that I don't recall having or perhaps I was in a pinch for some white face paint and had to improvise. I dunno. I cannot explain it and it may well be The Mystery of The Century, which shouldn't be confused with The Trial of The Century, but perhaps Michael would like to borrow my Desitin?! Ya know, in case he is in need of some white face paint. And has to improvise.

    What?

    Don't look at me like that! I'm just sayin'.


    Anyway, moments later I was rummaging through several boxes in search of a clock and then it dawned on me! My computer has a clock! Quick run to the computer and my lord it's 4:22 AM! EEEK! Yeah, so I brushed my teeth and went to bed and guess what?


    I just woke up.


    And its 4:08 PM.


    This isn't good news people.


    I have had my new job a total of 5 days and not only have I WAYYYY overslept, but I also did not call in to tell them I would not be gracing them with my presence today.


    Smooth move eh?


    I have no idea how I am going to explain this and a good excuse hasn't fallen out of the sky yet either.


    I could tell them that there was a family emergency I suppose, but I am always afraid if I use something like that for an excuse we will actually HAVE a family emergency and then I wouldn't be able to live with myself and well, I really don't have anyone else to live with and if I have to move out, who else would there be for me to talk to around here?


    Yeah.


    Don't say it.


    I'll just go pick up that prescription now!
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here