Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • My 100 Things
  • << Home


  • Blogroll Me!
    Sque's Links

    Archives

    My version of a Totally Sque'd reality!

    September 24, 2005

    A miss is as good as a mile!

    All is well today in the Sque household! I was up the majority of the night and fell asleep watching the storm coverage last night. The wind was howling and at some point we lost power, but it's back on this morning! Just minor debris litter's the streets here and there, but overall...It was a miss, that's for sure!
    As much of a relief as this is for us and our community, I can't help feeling guilty for wishing it to turn way from us, toward Louisiana. I cannot help but think about our neighbors today. Those folks have suffered more devastation than I can even try to imagine. Please remember them in your prayers and by all means, if you have the means to do so, do what you can to help the relief efforts over there. I know I certainly will.
    Jack LaLanne Juicer


    Who Links Here